Monday, June 20, 2011

Why Roger Ebert pushed me to this...

So consider this my opening blog post. It's not a movie review but more of a review of the movie review community. Movies have and will always follow a simple formula: good movies are good, and bad movies are bad. Some people have differing tastes, but one can tell the difference between a good down to earth film... and Battlefield Earth. Which brings me to my point, movie critics today give reviews to movies I'm not sure they understand. You cant have Roger Ebert giving solid reviews on movies along the line of Green Lantern  or The Hangover. Its like telling Gordon Ramsey to go into Togo's and give his opinion on the food. So I'v decided to create the average joe everyday moviegoer reviews... that are awesome, and don't suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment